Today's Predictions

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BALON D'OR-BALE


Real Madrid superstar has made a shocking revelation that he does not have the balon d'or in his mind now as he just wants to help his team win several more trophies.
Bale was named on the 30 man shortlist for the prestigous award but he feels team performance should come before individual glory.
"The Ballon d'Or has never been a personal goal for me. I never dreamed about winning the Ballon d'Or. I dreamed about winning Champions League and league titles," Bale said at a media conference.
"If I win the Champions League and other titles, then individual awards will come, but it is not something I'm thinking about. Trophies for club and country come first for me.
"If it happens, it happens. If you play well for club and country, the Ballon d'Or will come. It is not something I am thinking about, but it would be fantastic if it happens."
When asked who he thinks will win it, he replied A lot of players have had a good season," he added.
"Messi and Ronaldo have both had great seasons. Cristiano has been incredible, he won the Champions League and Euro 2016.
"But I am not in the jury, so I cannot say who will win it. I wish luck to my team-mates and to everyone else."





Receive Latest Entertainment Gist in Your Mail

Enter your Email address Below:

Delivered by Naira Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Designed by Official Kvist