Today's Predictions

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Football makes the world go round. Being a football freak is so cool


Convo between me and my crush.

 Me: Babe I really want you to be mine
.
Girl: Lol! I have a boyfriend sorry.
.
Me: Goalposts have keeper but strikers still score.
.
Girl: Lol! You look like a defender in this one then.
.
Me: Sergio Ramos is a defender but He has scored in two uefa champions league finals.
.
Girl: Whatever Dude! And besides my boyfriend is tall and rich.
.
Me: Manuel Neuer is 6'4 but Messi still chipped Him.

Girl:You never give up do You?
.
Me: Chile never gave up and kept playing for 99 years before they went on to win the
copa America. And then won it back to back.. So?
.
Girl: Lol! This your knowledge of soccer will really take you to places.
.
Me: Lol, surely will and my next destination is your heart.
.
Girl: You know I could just block you now?
.
Me: In 2006 Petr Cech tried blocking Stephen Hunt from scoring,
Cech ended up hurting Himself alone.
.
Girl: Loool! You are genius, here is my contact ************** call me I'll be free this weekend
Me: kikikikiikikikkikiki.




Receive Latest Entertainment Gist in Your Mail

Enter your Email address Below:

Delivered by Naira Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Designed by Official Kvist