Today's Predictions

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Jose Mourinho to leave Manchester United after just taking over??


Manchester united Manager Jose Mourinho has hinted at a possible destination should he leave Manchester United.
Jose Mourinho was speaking ahead of the Manchester United match against Fenerbahce on Thursday and he has expressed his delight to manage at Turkey one day.


‘I got an invitation to leave Porto and coach a Turkish club back in 2002/03,’ the 53-year-old told reporters.
‘It didn’t happen. Since then, 13/14 years of football it never happened again.
‘Now I’m where I want to be – so happy to be. In the minimum, I want to stay until the end of my contract.

‘After that, who knows? I’m a football man, very young.
‘I love passion for the game and in Turkey there is huge passion for the game so why not?’
Mourinho could be some way off moving to Turkey for now, having only arrived at Old Trafford in the summer.
Manchester United would be hoping to return to wining ways when they face fenerbahce in the Europa League on thursday
after they were held to a goaless draw against Burnley in the Premier League.





Receive Latest Entertainment Gist in Your Mail

Enter your Email address Below:

Delivered by Naira Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Designed by Official Kvist