Today's Predictions

Friday, October 7, 2016

Pep Guardiola praises "Mentor" Johan Cruyff.


Pep Guardiola was full of praises for the late football legend Johan Cruyff  in the world premiere of the biography of the Dutch star.
According to Cope,  Guardiola praises his 'mentor'  Johan Cruyff  influence in his life. 'I am where i am because of him. First at the club as a player and coach, then Bayern Munich and now at Manchester City, all for Johan. I am a very lucky person," continued Guardiola.


"I thought I knew about football, but when I met Johan I opened a new world. It was someone who taught us all two generations in the world of football to understand the game," 
Spanish coach Pep Guardiola said that he greatly affected two generations of football and praises his success in Ajax and Barcelona.
  Johan Cruyff died in Barcelona on March 24 2016.




Receive Latest Entertainment Gist in Your Mail

Enter your Email address Below:

Delivered by Naira Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Designed by Official Kvist