Today's Predictions

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Everton Outcast Oumar Niasse reveals sad experience since joining everton.


Senegalese Striker Oumar Niasse signed for everton on deadline day during the winter transfer wiNdow 2016. Former Everton manager Roberto Martinez was still at the helm. Ever since then he has played only 152 minutes of football for the club.
New Everton Manager Ronald Koeman has since exiled him from the first team and he has been instructed to train with the second team.
Speaking exclusively with the Guardian,  Niasse revealed some sad details about his banishment from the first team.
Despite playing with the under-23s and not having his own locker unlike the other players, the 26-year-old hasn’t given up on his Premier League dream.
“To be honest, I think that I don’t deserve this,” Niasse said. “But what I can do is just keep my head and fight to change things. I’m not going to make a drama over this. I just deal with it. I know that it’s just one period.”
“I’m in the dressing-room with the under-23s but I don’t have a locker,” Niasse says. “The other players have where they put their stuff but I don’t. I come with my bag and I just have a place that I know. I put my bag down, I train and after, I put everything in my car and go home.”
“Koeman said: ‘You have to leave,’” Niasse says. “I couldn’t understand how that decision could have been made after 45 minutes but I just said: ‘OK, thank you.’ It’s his decision. He’s the manager. What can I do? I called my agent and he said that he would look into the opportunities for me. To be honest, I didn’t ask Koeman to explain his reasons. I just thought, even if I asked why, I would never understand. After just 45 minutes, you cannot say to me: ‘You are no good.’”
“He (Koeman) took my shirt number and he told me I wasn’t allowed to be in the dressing room for the first team; that I wasn’t going to train with them. I had to go with the second team.”




Receive Latest Entertainment Gist in Your Mail

Enter your Email address Below:

Delivered by Naira Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Designed by Official Kvist